Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:07 pm

"Meh, most of them probably have given up from oil or other fluid neglect, so I guess I'm okay with it..."
Back to top Go down
http://vegetaovr9000.deviantart.com
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

"Good!" He leapt onto the turret and climbed inside, opening the ammo bay. "'Kay, take a seat in the gunner's station, and bring your face right up to the gun sight."
The fox lugged a shell out of the bay and rammed it home into the gun's chamber, the breach automatically slamming shut right afterward.
"Now just use that control mechanism to line up the shot." He climbed into the commander's station to watch the shot.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 pm

He nodded and scuttled to the gunner's station, getting his face up to the gun sight and lined up the shot

"Hehe, this'll be fun!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:35 am

"Ight, let 'er rip whenever you're ready. Most of the noise'll be muffled by the chamber, but you'll still feel a decent bit of force in the air. Just be ready for it..."

The fox watched through the commander's sight in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:39 am

He nodded and when he was ready he fired, and kept himself reasonably controlled from the force "Woohoo!"
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

The entire vehicle rocked back on its suspension as the main armament resounded with a concussive blast, kicking up a dust cloud around the vehicle and potentially knocking the breath out of anyone nearby. The 105mm HEAT (high explosive anti-tank) shell zipped through the air at high velocity and hit the scrap car, causing it to erupt into a shower of charred metal.

Sky observed the impact and smirked. "Good effect on target. Nice shot!"
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Srunks smiled and laughed out loud "Haha~! Awesome!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:04 am

The fox reached down and gave him a pat on the back. "Congrats on your first 'kill'!" He took another glance through the commander's optics, noting the setting sun. "It's getting a little late. We should probably..." His voice trailed off rather abruptly as he further observed their surroundings. "...Oh damn." Sky drew back from the viewport. "Drones! We gotta leave, now!" Mobs of moderately-sized robotic creatures started to emerge from the trees and scrap piles around the vehicle...
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:16 am

"NYEH!? Well, what're we waiting for let's go!! I'll...get my car later!!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:09 am

The fox scrambled out of the turret and back into the driver's compartment, where he promptly slammed the hatch shut and stomped on the accelerator. The vehicle belched thick black smoke as it grumbled forward.

"They're probably still a little miffed about last time..." The thud of a few drones attempting and failing to lunge onto the hull could be heard on the inside of the tank. Sky called back into the turret uneasily, "Hey buddy, hate to put you on the spot, but..." A few more thuds resounded. "...If you're not too busy, maybe take a whack at-" He caught sight of a massive drone the size of a car jumping out onto the road ahead, and hastily swerved to avoid it. "The .50! Get on the .50!"
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 am

"U-uh! Where's that?!" He scrambled around
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:25 am

"It's the enclosed MG up top in the commander's station!" he called out, glancing back a few times whenever it was safe to do so. The vehicle swerved again as it attempted to dodge a hastily-fired missile.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:13 am

"Whaaat?!" He asked, confused and a bit scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Flare :: Roleplay Zone :: Green Hill-
Jump to: