Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno Empty
PostSubject: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:38 pm

In a calm, windy and warm afternoon out in the plains outside of Station Square, a tall, cyan hedgehog was out strolling. The wind moved his hair around, much to his annoyance. He had on a blue button up shirt, brown slacks and golden boots. He sat down on the soft grass, taking in the fresh air
Back to top Go down
http://vegetaovr9000.deviantart.com
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:47 pm

On a rough dirt road sat a hulking MBT. Various clanging and clattering around could be heard within its confines, as well as a few muffled obscenities every now and again. The cupola hatch swung open, revealing a frustrated young fox covered with grime. "Not again..." he mumbled under his breath, observing his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:51 pm

The hedgehog sat up, looking around. "I hear profanity... eh but whateeeeeeeevs" He face planted back into the grass, realizing his mistake "Ew, insects..."
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 am

He climbed out of the hatch and stood on top of the tank's turret, getting a decent view from atop the ten foot tall beast. Looking out into the plains, he caught a glimpse of blue-green amongst the grass.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

He went out into a frantic dance to get the critters off of him "Get off, I don't want Lyme's disease! I'm too yooooung!" He flailed around some more, till he was sure they were gone "Yea, and stay out" He carefully laid back down, trembling a bit
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 am

The fox dumbfoundedly watched the panicked display, not expecting anyone else to be in the area. Carefully, he slid down the side of the turret and hopped off of the hull onto the ground. After wiping some of the grime off of his tank top and infantry trousers, he quietly headed towards the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:11 am

The stranger laid down, finally relaxed. He didn't let himself sleep though. He didn't want to take any risks. So he just watched the sky do its business. He sighed a bit, finally being able to relax "Ah...this is perfect... a day alone to myself, with nothing to bother me."
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:18 am

Remaining silent until he was a few feet away, he observed the hedgehog. "...Um, hello." the fox said in a sheepish tone.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 am

His oddly larger than normal ears turned in the direction of the sound, and he sat up "O-oh...ahem...hi" He said in an equally sheepish voice
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 am

He looked around awkwardly. "...Sorry to bother you...but which is the closest way to Station Square? I'm having some...vehicle...trouble."
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 am

"Oh, Station Square. Lucky you...I...I-I live there...its just over that way..." He pointed Northwest towards the city "I..uh...I'ma sorry to hear you have vehicle trouble. I'm a mechanic, if that's any help to ya..."
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:36 am

Scratching his head, he replied. "Well, I suppose you could come take a look if you wanted to. It's not exactly a conventional vehicle, though." He looked backward in the direction of the MBT, which was currently hidden by foliage along side the road. "Follow me and I'll show ya' what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 am

"Uh...okay then..." he scratched his neck, nervously
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am

After a short walk, the vehicle became clearly visible. "Well, there she is... Got any experience with diesel engines?" He glanced back to the hedgehog.

For reference, it'd be quite similar to a Patton. IE:
A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno 8581839378_a6a4062101_z
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:53 am

"Dah, crabbaskets... sorry... I'm only familiar with gasoline engines...sorry to not be of any help, sir."
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

Flicking his tail in frustration, he kicked the dirt road. "Darn, looks like I'm stuck here for now. Just when I thought I had it running smoothly... Oh well, thanks anyway." Rather dispirited, he climbed up onto the turret. "Oh, I didn't catch your name!"
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:01 am

"O-Oh my name... uhm... my name is Srunks. What's yours?" He asked, sliding his leg across the dirt
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:10 am

Distracted, the fox began lowering himself into loader's hatch. "My name is Skylar. Most times I just go by Sk-" He soon lost his footing and plummeted down into the hatch, a metallic thud resounding from within the vehicle.

A few moments went by before his voice echoed out of the dark interior. "...Sky. I sometimes go by Sky..."
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:12 am

"Oh, well then. I'll go with Sky" He floated on up to the hatch, peering down "Y-you okay own there?"
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 am

Laying on his back, he stared up at the silhouette looking down at him. "Yeah, I think so." He stood up and turned on the interior lights, revealing a mess of tools and parts. "Shoulda' probably kept these on... Feel free to come in. It's pretty spacious in here."
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:22 am

"Oh, really, that's nice." He climbed in "Woah, this is a lot more spacious than my LS400..."
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 am

Skylar slid back the blast door on the ammo compartment to reveal a make-shift mini fridge. "Thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 am

"Oh, yeah. What'd you got in there?" he sat down on the floor, smiling and bobbing his head around, joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:39 am

"Hmm...couple of sodas, some tea, little bit of juice, and a bottle of something that has probably been in here way too long." He glanced back. "Take your pick!"
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:42 am

"Emma take the soda, if ya don't mind." He grabbed it, opened it and downed in very quickly "Mmm.. umm-*hiccup*-y"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno   A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno Empty

Back to top Go down

A close encounter of a Normal Day...or Something. I dunno
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Flare :: Roleplay Zone :: Green Hill-
Jump to: