Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CleverFox101

CleverFox101

IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! Empty
PostSubject: IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!   IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Duh of course i am X3

Well im happy to be here, the site is still in the works of course but i cant wait for stuff to get rolling x3

About me Im a huge ShadAmy fan, I love SonicTH series and im so excited to make new friends and role play with you lovley people.
Back to top Go down
Silver Emerald
Admin
Silver Emerald

PostSubject: Re: IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!   IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Hiya, Clever!  Or is it Yoko?  Mind getting back to me on that, if you prefer one or the other?

I'm Silver or Jayne, though as I recall you knew that already.  Welcome to the forum and thanks for bringing friends!

(I admit that I'm confused that you haven't applied for Shadow yet.  I thought you'd just snap that up fast, though I admit maybe it just hasn't been long enough yet.)

See you around!
Back to top Go down
https://sonicflare.forumotion.com
Solar Flare
Solar Flare

Location : A cold place. If you transferred it to a place on Mobius....Ice Cap Zone.

PostSubject: Re: IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!   IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:59 am

Dayum, I am good. SO far every person i've guessed would come here has.

Welcome and enjoy the place. Since it'll be better then SRN.
Back to top Go down
Clash

Clash

PostSubject: Re: IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!   IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 pm

OMG

CLEVAAAAAAAAAA

It's good to see you here! I hope to have awesome time with you here on the site!
*Raises glass*
Back to top Go down
CleverFox101

CleverFox101

PostSubject: Re: IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!   IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:49 pm

CLASH!!! //GLOMPS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!   IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IM NEW TO THIS SITE WHOOPIE!!
Page 1 of 1