Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

0% Progress! 8D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoseSlasher32X

RoseSlasher32X

0% Progress! 8D Empty
PostSubject: 0% Progress! 8D   0% Progress! 8D EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Wow! I suck at sticking to a single game! (Let's hope that I'm not the same way in my relationships. -3-) But what I mean to say is that I have had Fire Emblem Fates since its initial launch in June of 2015... (Yeah, I'm an Importing nerd!) I've bought all of the DLC, Alternate Paths, and I already have prepaid for all of the coming DLC! and let me tell you how far I've gotten in this half of a year! (Almost) Absolutely nowhere! Why? Because I have a need to grind on unlimited side missions, getting OP as fudge, and then One-Shotting the rest of the damn game! It is also because of my recent interest in the Metal Gear series, and although I don't have the means to play Phantom Pain or Ground Zeroes, I still have every other console of which the games have released on. Basically, I CAN'T GET MYSELF TO SIT DOWN AND FINISH THAT GAME!!

#AlsoSonicLostWorldIsNoLongerAWiiUExclusive
#It'sOnSteamNow
#ButYouEitherAlreadyKnewThis,OrYouDon'tGiveAnyF*cks
#See?IStillTalkAboutSonic!8D
#OK!I'mGoingToStopDoingThis

#RinkahIsMyWaifu
#LookAtMyProfilePic
#LookAtHowBeautifulSheIs
Back to top Go down
http://saphirenights1991.deviantart.com/

0% Progress! 8D
Page 1 of 1