Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Was Your First Sonic Game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clash

Clash

What Was Your First Sonic Game? Empty
PostSubject: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:25 am

We all started somewhere. What was your first game starring the Blue Blur? Were you there in his pixel era? Or were you blasting through 3D in Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast? Perhaps you're still new and have just finished Sonic Lost World? No matter which game it was, what was your first?
Back to top Go down
RoseSlasher32X

RoseSlasher32X

PostSubject: Re: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:10 pm

My first Sonic game was the one that started it all. [Through Sonic Mega Collection on the Gamecube, yes... But it's the same game.] However, the 1st Sonic game that I've ever beaten was Sonic Adventure DX.
Back to top Go down
http://saphirenights1991.deviantart.com/
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Sonic 2 for the Sega Genesis, way back when I was a wee little fox. (Around the 4-5 age to be more specific.) Not long after, I played the original, then went onward from there. Still have all my Genesis cartridges around here somewhere...

Twas a good time to be a kid. I was lucky enough to experience the golden age, back when Sonic's face was on just about everything. Candy, clothes, even had his own Spaghetti-O's for a while there. Not to mention SatAm and AoSTH.
Back to top Go down
Solar Flare
Solar Flare

Location : A cold place. If you transferred it to a place on Mobius....Ice Cap Zone.

PostSubject: Re: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:26 pm

My first game was actually Sonic Heroes, but that's cause I grew up pro Nintendo, and then pro Sony when that came out. So I didn't experience Sonic till he got onto non Sega Consoles. After playing and LOVING Heroes I ended up actually buying Sonic Battle (since I didn't actually own Heroes) which I also fucking loved. Needless to say these are my two favorite Sonic games.

After that I went backwards and forwards, buying and playing almost every game that had already been made and continued to buy and play the new ones that come out. Still do. Haven't bought Lost World yet, but I have beat it.

Last edited by Solar Flare on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clash

Clash

PostSubject: Re: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Alright. This topic has gotten a good amount of replies, so I'll put mine up.

My very first console was the Sega Dreamcast. So as you can imagine, my first console was very short lived. For quite a few months, all I had was a demo disc on it. Me and my brother tried game tirelessly on it. It had quite a few forgettable titles. My brother's favorite was Pro Bass Fishing. But my favorite was just so amazing, I wanted more of it. Sonic Adventure. Christmas was coming up soon, and I asked non-stop all over for Sonic Adventure. And when Christmas came, I finally got it. I didn't have a memory card, so I had to play Sonic Adventure immensely to get anywhere. Everday was a new start, and I drilled into the game again and again. After the intense hours put into it, I knew that Sonic was going to be my first choice of gaming.
Back to top Go down
Mirai Trunks

Mirai Trunks

PostSubject: Re: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 pm

I uh... I've never really played a Sonic game... I only watched my younger brother play it ...:/
Back to top Go down
http://vegetaovr9000.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was Your First Sonic Game?   What Was Your First Sonic Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was Your First Sonic Game?
Page 1 of 1