Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good morning.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost The Cat

Ghost The Cat

good morning. Empty
PostSubject: good morning.   good morning. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 pm

morning evryone i have yet to meet, i am Ghost as most people know me i have just joined here and look forword to meeting you all, i "used" to be a roleplayer but stoped due to stress of being yelled at for being dyslexic. i would like to get to roleplay agein with evryone here who i hope can understand me as my spelling is awfull.

as for things about myself i am a artist, and i game evryday from anything from runescape to spyro to resident evil 5. i love talking about games, and makeing new freinds. i also love helping people if they need it so i hope people can come to trust me here. it has been nice to meet you.

from the Ghost
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

good morning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good morning.   good morning. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi there, Ghost! Nice to meet ya!

My name is Skylar, but some refer to me simply as Sky. I am the forum's Co-Administrator/Graphical Engineer. I'm somewhat of an artist and avid gamer myself!

Don't worry about being yelled at, we're all more than willing to accommodate for any difficulties you may have. If you do, in fact, have any issues with another member regarding this issue, do not hesitate to contact myself or any other staff member.

In the meantime, feel free to create a bio for your character/s, start an RP, or apply for a canon character.

See you around the forum!
Back to top Go down
Ghost The Cat

Ghost The Cat

good morning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good morning.   good morning. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 pm

hey sky nice to see you thanks for the repliy Smile i hope we can become grate freind also thank you for your advise and i will come to you if i have a problem, i have made my bio i hope i put it on the right place and i sure hope it is ok let me know what you think
many thanks ghost
Back to top Go down
Solar Flare
Solar Flare

Location : A cold place. If you transferred it to a place on Mobius....Ice Cap Zone.

good morning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good morning.   good morning. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 am

Hmmm, well I probably know you already if you were on SRN. Before I quit.
Otherwise, hello and welcome to the forum! Get comfy!(because we won't let you leave)
Oh, and i'm the mod. Sooooo, don't do bad things, or i'll have to beat you to death with a hammer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good morning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good morning.   good morning. Empty

Back to top Go down

good morning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Flare :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: