Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forum Opening!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Emerald
Admin

PostSubject: Forum Opening!   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 pm

September 1, 2014 A.D./7558 M.C.

Hello all and welcome to Sonic Flare!  I'm Silver, or Jayne, and I'm your local benevolent dictator president ruler leader!  I decided a while back that I wanted to bring together a Sonic/RP forum that would be the best of its kind, and that journey starts today!

Special thanks go out to our opening staff, who you'll see around; feel free to ask them questions!
- Clash, Sales/Advertising Director
- Skylar Ferrix, Co-Admin
- Solar Flare, Forum Moderator

We're still in a testing stage of sorts, so the forum is a little rough around the edges and there are plenty of improvements we want to make.  So a special thanks to everyone who joined or will join in the first week; we're looking into a bit of a bonus for your support at the start!  We have a comments and suggestions section, and please don't be shy about using it.

Oh, one more thing.  You've heard of a special set of gemstones said to have infinite power, right?  Emeralds of Chaos, something like that?  Keep an eye out as the month goes on...

Your local friendly dictator friend,

- Silver Emerald 'Jayne'

Last edited by Silver Emerald on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sonicflare.forumotion.com

Forum Opening!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1