Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there!   Hey there! EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi!

As I browse the internet, I normally go by the name of DeltaRouge, as I do here. Feel free to call me Delta. DeltaRouge personally sounds too formal.

I'm a guy, and I've been roleplaying on FanFiction forums for the Sonic fandom beginning around June 2012. I help moderate the Roleplaying room on Pokémon Showdown! as well, so Pokémon fans, you may normally find me there as well. ^-^

I have seven Sonic OCs that I've edited through the years, but I still have yet to write official revamped profiles for most of them. I should probably get to that.  Embarassed

Here, I'll normally be posting within Spring Yard. Hopefully, I'll see most of you there.

I also had signed up for Sonic Roleplay Nation earlier, but never found myself too active there. Maybe I can have a fresh start here. I see that some of you are from SRN as well, so we may not know each other that well, but I've seen you around.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Hoping to soon roleplay with you guys!

- Delta Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:07 pm

*Waves*

Welcome to our little corner of the web. Hope you enjoy your stay. My name is Skylar, or Sky if you prefer, and I keep the graphical aspects of this fine forum in check. In other words, if you're bothered by the way something looks, I'm the Fox to bonk over the head about it. (In all seriousness, feedback is appreciated from all of our members.)

In the meantime, feel free to write a character bio or two. Or seven.

I will say that your name seems familiar, though it's probably due to my previous time on SRN.

Cheers, see ya' around.
Back to top Go down

Hey there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Flare :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: