Sonic Flare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Flare

Sonic Flare, Forum and Roleplay extraordinary, goes the extra mile at the speed of sound to bring you crisp and fresh content and contact from fans around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky's Art Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

Sky's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sky's Art Thread   Sky's Art Thread EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Welp, as most of you probably know by now, I have a tendency to be somewhat artistic. I wouldn't consider myself to be amazing, but I figure at least some of it is worth showing off. Admittedly, most of my work has been invested in animations at the moment, so I don't have a lot of recent work to show off.

Recent Sketch I've had lying around for a while. Serving as the basis for a Flash clip.
Sky's Art Thread FRyfo3e

This guy used to be a primary character of mine before I got back into the Sonic universe. Had a pretty good story going for him...but I feel it's a tad too gritty for this canon.
Sky's Art Thread MiMMasK

Ever take something apart, only to have extra pieces laying about after re-assembling it? I have. Many times.
Sky's Art Thread WZrjNc4

Had a stretch of anxious days not long ago, and decided to channel it into art. This is what ended up crawling out of my head.
Sky's Art Thread RWjlfJz

Another previous character of mine.
Sky's Art Thread VZJbRfh

Random tank sketchy.
Sky's Art Thread ZVdeTD1

Here's a sample of the comics I used to doodle back in school. I've contemplated expanding on them, though I much prefer creating animation to sketching comics.
Sky's Art Thread GSHBqYX

And of course, a wonderful pic of good ole' Sky Fox!
Sky's Art Thread 5sDJBbl
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

Sky's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Art Thread   Sky's Art Thread EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:35 am

Your faithful admins, dutifully...sitting...on a log...or something of that nature.
Sky's Art Thread Nndy6ae
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

Sky's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Art Thread   Sky's Art Thread EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 am

Random Flash quickie. Awkward wave is awkward.
Sky's Art Thread 3C7JVS9
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

Sky's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Art Thread   Sky's Art Thread EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:43 am

Full version of new Av. The background is from a Flash toon of mine.
Sky's Art Thread 7nwmxQp
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ferrix
Admin

Sky's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Art Thread   Sky's Art Thread EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Sky got a bit older ;3
Sky's Art Thread 2h19XTX
Sky's Art Thread E8oxYGU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky's Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Art Thread   Sky's Art Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky's Art Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Flare :: Creative Commons :: Artwork-